MEDICINE IN ENGLISH
One-cycle Education Program
Duration of study: 6 years
- The programme aims at providing the graduates with necessary knowledge and competences relevant to the national and international standards of the field that will ensure their further study in professional direction; ensure with the modern, deep, systemic and integrated knowledge of biomedical, preclinical, clinical sciences and its application into practice, facilitate their motivation for continuous improvement of their knowledge and life-long learning, develop interpersonal, clinical skills, decision making based on the evidence-based data, understanding clinical cases in broad social, cultural contexts to promote health, well being and prevent diseases, understanding of a physician’s professional, ethical and legal responsibilities and contribute to the field development in the constantly changing environment.
Therefore, the goals of the programme is to provide the graduates with the:
• Knowledge of biomedical and clinical sciences, its scientific methods and principles, and the necessity for Life Long Learning (LLL).
• Clinical, interpersonal, and practical skills.
• Case-based clinical reasoning and taking decisions.
• Understanding clinical cases in a social, cultural context.
• Understanding of a physician’s professional, ethical, and legal responsibilities.
Georgian National University SEU